Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened.
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast.
- 1 teaspoon Green Chili Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce.
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing.
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Crusty bread or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cream cheese with Buffalo Sauce, Green Chili Oil & Chicken. Mix just until combined and add one cup of the cheddar cheese and the bleu cheese or ranch dressing. Sprinkle remaining cup of cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with crusty bread or crackers; great with Triscuits!